Ultra-light and very compact ascender for rope ascents, hauling systems or friction knot replacement in self-rescue situations. TIBLOC has an automatic system that presses the carabiner against the rope to start the braking action on the rope.
- Can be used as a rope ascender or a progress capture device in a hauling system
- Automatic system presses the carabiner against the rope to start the braking action on the rope in any position
- Ultra-light (35 g) and very compact: the ascender can be carried permanently on the harness or in a pack
- Marking on the ascender is on side that is visible when installed
- Stainless steel cam with angled teeth and self-cleaning slot securely grips the rope, even in muddy or icy conditions
- Materials: stainless steel
- Weight: 35 g
- Rope Compatibility: 8 mm to 11 mm
- Carabiner Compatibility: all Petzl models except SPIRIT
- Certifications: CE EN 567, UIAA
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
N/A / One Size / Article #100172450