- Fit Range S (5 - 6.5); M (7 - 9.5); L (10 - 13+)
- Flex 2
- Hole Pattern 2x4, 4x4
For those who love to surf the snow, Flux delivers the new SR binding design to give you that surfy feeling and the freedom to throw the wildest paybacks and slashes.
- Solid: Narrow in the middle for more flex and wider at the top for support.
- Urethane: A very soft and playful material designed for slashes in powder.
- Micro Adjuster: 2.5 degree adjustment increments for the forward lean adjustments.
- Transfer: Lightweight and focused on direct power transfer.
- Performance Blend: A nylon and fiberglass mix for all-around performance.
- Toolless Lever: Make adjustments on the fly with no tools.
- Adjustable Toe & Heel Cushion: Change to fit foot size to avoid the loss of leverage.
- Cork Bed: Natural cork is softer for more cushioning with a urethane coating that enhances durability and prevents snow build up.
- FooTon: Designed with a special material to prevent snow buildup and to provide more direct board feel with all the cushion you need.
- Waffle Strap: The new waffle strap is built to achieve next level response with two layer construction focused on direct power transfer and a seamless fit.
- Beer Buckles: Newly engineered buckles give you more leverage when cranking down on the straps allowing you to get to the last click with minimal effort. Features a bottle opener in case of any emergencies.
- FTM Ver.5.0: A new toe strap designed specifically for the Transfer Base - the middle of the strap uses a more rigid material while the top and bottom of the strap uses a more flexible material providing amazing power transfer and boot fit.
- L-Guide: For a smooth in and out. Holds ratchet ladders down.
- UU Fit: A 360 degree wrap evens out pressure for natural feel and hold
- Product Reviews