ECO Lunchbox Splash Pod
Plastic-free and leak-proof, this Splash Pod snack container is made from steel and silicone. It’s designed for families that love Eco Lunchbox's non-toxic stainless steel ECOlunchboxes but crave the leak-free convenience of plastic lids.
Not only will Splash Pod make your lunches greener and our oceans cleaner, the food container is practical and easy to use. The rectangular shape of this food container makes it ideal for long narrow foods.
Pack two Splash Pods sitting side by side on top of your Splash Box. Put carrots in one and hummus in the second for dipping. Enjoy your lunch and then tuck the two pods nesting inside the Splash Box for the ride home to save on space in your backpack or briefcase.
- Capacity 8 oz. (1 cup)
- Measures 4 inches long x 2.75” wide x 2” tall
- Container weighs 2.5 oz. with tare weight printed on the bottom for ease of use at delis and other restaurants that charge by weight.
- Non-toxic silicone lid and type 304 stainless container are free of estrogen-mimicking chemicals commonly found in plastics like BPA, BPS, and phthalates
- Non-slip tabs on the lid are embossed for easy opening by little hands
- Lunchbox bottoms are designed to be stacked nesting for compact storage
- All parts are dishwasher and oven safe
- Not for use in the microwave
- Steel and silicone container is lighter than glass containers and nonbreakable.
- Made responsibly in China
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
One / One Size / Article #100155583
- Product Reviews