No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
South Lake Tahoe offers exquisite year-round climbing for every ability and taste. Trad climbers can jam smooth Yosemite-like cracks at Sugarloaf or Eagle Lake, pull on steep knobs at Phantom Spires, lead their first multi-pitch route at Lover's Leap. Sport climbers can clip bolts at Luther Rock, Luther Spires, and Mayhem Cove. This book focuses on some of the highest quality granite in the Sierra.
- Most accurate & detailed topos ever
- First ascent history by Steve Roper, George Connor, and Aidan Maguire
- Nearly every route personally climbed by author Christ McNamara
- Itineraries for getting the most of your trip
- Detailed approach and descent beta
- Strategy and retreat beta
- Difficulty: 5.4-5.13c
- Pages: 184 pages
- Format: Your choice of Printed Guidebook, or
- Downloadable eBook (PDF)
- Edition: 1st Edition, March 2004
- ISBN-10: 0967239176
- ISBN-13: 978-0967239170