Smith Sport Optics Skyline
Your view of nature's skyline will never be better than with the new Smith Skyline Goggles. The unique rimless design of the Skyline widens the field of view for increased immersion in your mountain surroundings. The Spherical Carbonic X-Lens is Smith's biggest, offering a wide and undistorted view of the slopes. Smith's Chromapop Lenses offer top-of-the-line clarity and depth too, so you can pick out every last detail of the terrain you're on. Seal out the elements with the 3-Layer DriWix Face Foam, which can also wick seat away from the face. Don't worry about fog either, as the Skyline's Fog-X anti-fog Coating keeps things clear as day. A Responsive Fit frame design keeps these goggles on tight and right, and the ultra-wide, silicone-backed strap is perfectly compatible with all Smith helmets. For pristine clarity and view of what you're skiing, grab the Smith Skyline Goggles.
- Available with Chromapop Lenses
- Spherical Carbonic X-Lens
- Fog-X Anti-Fog Inner Lens
- TLT Lens Technology for Crystal Clear Vision
- Responsive Fit Frame Design
- QuickFit Strap Adjustment System with Clip Buckle
- 3-Layer DriWix Face Foam
- Helmet Compatible
- Ultra-Wide, Silicone Backed Strap
- Includes Microfiber Goggle Bag with Replacement Lens Sleeve
- Medium Fit
California Prop 65 Warning: Learn More.
- Product Reviews