No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Sometimes you need one HydraPak product, sometimes you need several. Introducing the all-new Trek Kit, complete with the 3L Seeker storage and delivery system, Plug-N-Play Cap, silicone drink tube with squeeze bulb and drink valve and a dispensing insert. Isnt it beautiful when things come together?
- Ultra-light water storage and delivery kit for camping, hiking, or any backcountry adventure
- Multi-use Hydrant Tube includes a silicone squeeze bulb and pressure activated valve for one handed dispensing - spray to cool, clean, share, fill or drink
- Plug-N-Play Cap allows for increased versatility, use as a hydration reservoir on the go or water storage and delivery system at basecamp
- Pour Spout plugs into Plug-N-Play for easy pouring without removing the cap
- Dust cover protects silicone bite valve from collecting dirt
- Pack clip easily attaches to backpack straps for quick access
- Attach to your pack or hang with top and side tie-downs
- External capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents
- The 42mm screw cap makes it easy to fill
- Backcountry water filter compatible, the Katadyn BeFree Filter (sold separately) screws on to the top allowing you to filter more water at camp
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
- Capacity: 3 L / 100 fl oz
- Weight: 60 g / 2.1 oz
- Dimensions: 360.5 mm / 14.2 in x 135.5 mm / 5.3 in
- Material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane; HDPE; Silicone