Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
Sometimes you need one HydraPak product, sometimes you need several. Introducing the all-new Trek Kit, complete with the 3L Seeker storage and delivery system, Plug-N-Play Cap, silicone drink tube with squeeze bulb and drink valve and a dispensing insert. Isnt it beautiful when things come together?
- Ultra-light water storage and delivery kit for camping, hiking, or any backcountry adventure
- Multi-use Hydrant Tube includes a silicone squeeze bulb and pressure activated valve for one handed dispensing - spray to cool, clean, share, fill or drink
- Plug-N-Play Cap allows for increased versatility, use as a hydration reservoir on the go or water storage and delivery system at basecamp
- Pour Spout plugs into Plug-N-Play for easy pouring without removing the cap
- Dust cover protects silicone bite valve from collecting dirt
- Pack clip easily attaches to backpack straps for quick access
- Attach to your pack or hang with top and side tie-downs
- External capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents
- The 42mm screw cap makes it easy to fill
- Backcountry water filter compatible, the Katadyn BeFree Filter (sold separately) screws on to the top allowing you to filter more water at camp
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
- Capacity: 3 L / 100 fl oz
- Weight: 60 g / 2.1 oz
- Dimensions: 360.5 mm / 14.2 in x 135.5 mm / 5.3 in
- Material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane; HDPE; Silicone