No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Outsole Rubber
- Weight 31.2 oz / 884.5 g
- Widths Wide
The MVP of your most trail-worthy quiver, the Sawtooth II brings another level of streamlined functionality to the trail with breathable mesh paneling, a lighter weight but sturdy heel counter, and an asymmetrical collar for improved fit around the ankle.
- Length runs true to size.
- Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a wider forefoot & toe box.
- Proprietary O FIT Insole
- Sawtooth Midsole: Featuring a duel-density EVA midsole that provides cushioning and stability and a nylon shank that gives added support under foot.
- Sawtooth Outsole: A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive.
- Rubber Heel Counter
- Asymmetrical Collar
- Large Mesh Vents
- Wide - Men’s wide width is C in the heel and EE in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device).
- Upper Material: Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile / 3D molded heel counter
- Weight: M9 31.2 oz / 884.5 g