Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Metal, Wood
- Dimensions 127.5 / 94 / 117 (180cm)
- Radius 17mm (180cm)
- Rider Type Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Rocker/Camber/Rocker
If fun is important to you, the Blizzard Rustler 9 Skis may be just what you're looking for. The smash hit of last spring's industry tests, the Rustler 9 is a new width for the Rustler concept and does all of the above with style. Light on the feet and quick-like-a-bunny in turns, the Rustler 9 retains high speed stability with the addition of a sculpted DRD Titanal insert and stout Sandwich Compound Sidewall design. For a ski that does a bit of everything and does it all very well, the Blizzard Rustler 9 fits the bill perfectly.
- Rocker Camber Rocker - rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle
- Shape Concept - progressive wide body style with an aggressive radius. Slightly more aggressive tip shape to help turn initiation. Modern early rise tail shape that is designed to be playful in softer snow.
- ISO Paulownia Balsa Poplar Beech Woodcore
- Carbon Flipcore Technology - incorporates a uni-directional carbon frame onto the core of the ski that results in great performance with a light and easy feel
- Carbon Flipcore D.R.T. - uses a specially shaped Titanal component that is full width under the boot but tapers toward the tip and tail of the ski, to increase the ski's playfulness without the weight penalty and without sacrificing stability.
- Uni-Directional Carbon Tip & Tail
- Carbon Fiberglass Compound
- Anti-Shock Layer
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall - built with ABS or Phenol sidewalls for superior performance (stability, power transmission, handling) and durability
- Sintered Graphite Base
- Dura-Tec - improved durability through the use of thicker TPU foils on the topsheet edges
- Binding Compatibility: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.