No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
The narrowest of the Rustler series, the Rustler 9 is a freeride ski that doesn’t require a big powder day to do its job. It’s founded on two signature concepts: Carbon Flipcore D.R.T Technology and an innovative waist design. The longer the ski, the wider the waist which gives ambitious freeriders and freeride athletes more control and float, even on steep terrain. The smooth rocker-camber-rocker profile make it responsive and stable, yet super playful in softer snow and on any type of terrain. From sending spicy lines to transitioning through variable terrain, the Rustler 9 is a do-it-all master in the freeride category.
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall , Dynamic Release Technology
- Core: ISO, Poplar, Beech, Balsa, Paulownia Multi Layer Wood Core
- Rocker: Tip-Tail Rocker
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Dimensions: 127.5mm x 94mm x 117mm (180cm)
- Radius: 17m (180cm)