- Flex 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Lacing Dual Zone Boa Fit System
With a legacy of pushing personal skills to the pro level, the Burton Ruler boot is the boot for stepping to larger drops and burlier features. For riders seeking Ion-level performance but lack the loot. The Dual Zone Boa System Featuring Coiler Technology allows for quick forefoot and upper boot adjustment with a simple twist of the dial, and the long lasting performance of Burton-exclusive New England Rope laces with the Boa Guarantee. 3M Thinsulate Insulation in the liner and the added warmth of Burton's Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies arctic blasts. The medium flex PowerUP Tongue resists breakdown, and maintains a steady ride from one day to the next.
- LACING: Dual Zone Boa Fit System, Featuring Coiler Technology, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with the Boa Guarantee
- FLEX / RESPONSE: 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset
- LINER: Imprint 2 Liner, 3M Thinsulate Insulation, Lock-Up Cuff, Hook and Loop Closure, Man Fur
- CUSHIONING: Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil, B3 Gel
- OUTSOLE: EST Optimized Midsole, Recycled Rubber Content, Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology
- BURTON WARRANTY: 1-Year Warranty
- TERRAIN: All Mountain, Park
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
001-Black / 8 / Article #100191395004
- Product Reviews