No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
Ready for the trail, road, or CX course, the Smith Ruckus sunglasses are made for all-day comfort with thin, no-slip temples that are designed to work with your helmet. The raised-brow design with two interchangeable ChromaPop lenses gives you great peripheral vision in the riding position and adds enhanced color and detail to your view. When the afternoon sun starts to dip, easily swap lenses using their PivLock technology and get ready to enjoy the sunset from the saddle.
- Frame Dimensions: 135 / 53 / 120mm
- ChromaPop lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- Smudge and moisture resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics
- 100% UV protection
- Medium fit, large coverage
- 7x4 toric lens curvature
- Megol temple and nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Two-position adjustable nose pads
- Lightweight, flexible and durable TR90 frame
- PivLock interchangeable lens system makes lens changes easy
- AutoLock hinges hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off
- Two interchangeable ChromaPop™ lenses
- Performance zip case