Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Drivetrain Shimano XT 1x12
- Dropper Post Bike Yoke Revive
- Fork Fox Float 36 Performance Series with 160mm of travel
- Frame Fox Float Performance DPX2 EVOL Carbon with 147mm of travel
- Tire Size 29" x 2.5"
What if they took everybody’s favorite bike and made it a little slacker and little longer? Hell, what if they made it more progressive and coil compatible? And that’s exactly what they did for the Ripmo V2. Active ingredients include: 29” wheels, berm-defying cornering tendencies, and a love for long rides.
- Frame: Carbon front and rear triangle
- Frame Weight: 6.3 lbs / 2.86 kg w/ DPX2, 6.74 lbs / 3.09 kg w/ X2
- Fork: Fox Float 36 Performance Series 160mm, 29”, 110x15
- Shock: Fox Float Performance Series, DPX2 with EVOL, 210 x 55
- Wheels: Ibis S35 Aluminum / 29" / Ibis Hubs
- Tires: Maxxis Assegai 29” x 2.5” WT, EXO+ casing, 120tpi
- Brakes: Shimano XT M8120 4p
- Brake Rotors Shimano SM-RT86 200/180
- Cranks: Shimano XT M8100, 24mm spindle, 32t Alloy Ring (170mm for S/M, 175mm for L/XL)
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano XT MT800
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT M8100 Shadow Plus 12 speed
- Shift Levers: Shimano XT M8100 12 speed
- Cassette: Shimano XT 10-51t 12 speed
- Chain: Shimano XT M8100 12 speed
- Headset: Cane Creek 40 ZS44/ZS56
- Grips: Lizard Skins Charger Evo
- Handlebar: Ibis 800mm Carbon (30mm rise)
- Stem: Thomson Elite X4 Stem (40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110)
- Seatpost: Bike Yoke Revive Dropper (125, 160 or 185mm). Note there is a 250lb rider weight limit on this post.
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Pro 142mm width