The lightweight Reverso is a multi-functional belay/rappel device designed for cragging, multi-pitch climbing and mountaineering. Reverso mode provides assisted-braking while belaying one or two seconding climbers from the top of a pitch. It accommodates most rope diameters: single rope 8.5 to 10.5 mm, half ropes 7.1 to 9.2 mm and twin ropes 6.9 to 9.2 mm. The specific design of the rope slots allows the rope to glide smoothly and reduces wear.
- Device can be used for classic belaying, rappels or for independent, simultaneous belaying of 1 or 2 second climbers in Reverso mode, commonly used on multi-pitch climbs
- While belaying in Reverso mode, a carabiner placed in the release hole allows the belayer to give slack when the device is under tension
- Reverso mode provides assisted braking while belaying one or two seconding climbers from the top of a pitch
- Rounded rope slot design allows rope to glide smoothly, limiting wear and extending the life of the device
- Rope installation diagrams for belaying and Reverso mode are engraved on the device for ease of use
- V-shaped friction grooves enable controlled braking
- Compatible with dynamic single ropes 8.5-10.5mm (possibly up to 11mm, depending on the rope's suppleness), dynamic half ropes 7.1-9.2mm and dynamic twin ropes 6.9-9.2mm
- EN 15151-2 and UIAA certified
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Gray / One Size / Article #100191590001