Patagonia Retro Pile Vest
Regular price $ 119.00
Made from double-sided shearling fleece, Retro Pile fabric provides easy-wearing warmth for any cool-weather venture, thanks to a soft, fuzzy exterior and a smooth, skin-friendly interior. This vest’s full-zip extends through a stand-up collar for warmth, comfort and venting. Offset shoulder seams and flat-seam construction throughout, reduce chafe and minimize bulk. A zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered hand pockets with webbing zipper pulls give you a place for the daily necessities. Soft spandex trim finishes the armholes and hem. It’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Made of 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling
- Full-zip vest with zip-through stand-up collar
- Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability
- Zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered hand pockets with webbing zipper pulls
- Armholes and hem have spandex trim for added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 420 g (14.8 oz)
In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
NVYB-Navy Blue / S / Article #100149704008