No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Using insights of pro skier, gold medalist, and Smartwool athlete Mikaela Shiffrin, the Smartwool team constructed her signature sock, the Athlete Edition Ski Race Over the Calf Socks. They built these socks with Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, a 4-Degree elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, and Shred Shield™ technology for reduced wear from toes. Its design includes contoured shin cushioning, as well as a wider welt for a secure fit and comfort. The newly engineered arch elastic helps enhance ski feel and in-boot fit. When you wear what the pros do, it helps you perform like them too.
- 14" Overall Height
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Indestructawool: Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Shred Shield: Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Mikeala Shiffrin Signature Sock
- Contoured shin cushion
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Made in the USA : 57% Merino Wool, 40% Nylon, 3% Elastane