No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
Many pulleys need an oval-shaped carabiner to work properly. The OK carabiner is designed for just that. It is also very useful at belays.
- Symmetric shape is ideal for use with belay devices, to maximize efficiency no matter which end is closest to the device.
- Oval shape works great with pulleys
- Keylock system
- Available with manual locking system (SCREW-LOCK) or auto-locking system (TRIACT-LOCK)
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, CE EN 12275 type B
- References: M33 SL
- Weight: 75 g
- Locking system: SCREW-LOCK
- Major axis strength: 24 kN
- Minor axis strength: 10 kN
- Open gate strength: 7 kN
- Gate opening: 19 mm
- Guarantee: 3 years