Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Enjoy the outdoors all day without the bugs with Natrapel Picaridin insect repellent. This 20% Picaridin bug spray provides the whole family with up to 12 hours of effective protection from mosquitoes, ticks, and other biting insects. The active ingredient Picardin is recommended by the CDC to repel disease-carrying insects, including ticks and mosquitoes that may carry Lyme disease, Zika virus, malaria, chikungunya, and more. Bring this family insect repellent on camping trips, hikes, and backyard barbeques for reliable insect protection you don't have to constantly reapply. The portable 3.4 oz. bottle is the perfect travel size bug spray, as it's the maximum size approved for airplane travel by the TSA. In addition to being an effective tick and mosquito repellent, Natrapel also repels chiggers, gnats, black flies, and other biting flies. The perfect fishing or hiking bug spray, Natrapel is safe to apply to your clothing and gear, as it won't harm synthetics. Head outdoors knowing you're prepared with Natrapel Picaridin.
- 12 Hours of Protection
- Stay bite free all day with Natrapel's 20% Picaridin formula. This EPA-registered bug spray is proven to repel mosquitoes and ticks for up to 12 hours, providing maximum protection.
- Family Friendly
- Use Natrapel with confidence on the whole family, even if you're pregnant or breastfeeding. Natrapel is approved for children over 2 months, making it the ideal family insect repellent.
- Travel Size Bug Spray
- Take this travel size Natrapel with you everywhere you go. The convenient 3.4 oz. pump spray fits easily into your pack and is the maximum size approved for airplane travel in carryon bags.
- CDC-Recommended Active Ingredient
- Choose the active ingredient recommended by the CDC to repel disease-carrying insects. Picaridin mimics the Piperine compound found in pepper plants to keep you bug free.
- Protection from Disease-Carrying Insects
- Step outside knowing you're protected. Natrapel repels ticks and mosquitoes that may carry Lyme disease, Zika virus, malaria, chikungunya, dengue fever, yellow fever, and West Nile virus.
- Safe on Gear
- Apply Natrapel Picaridin without fear of damaging your gear. The best fishing or hiking bug spray, this insect repellent won't damage fishing line, plastic, or other synthetic materials.