No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- EN Rating 25°F
- Fill Type Synthetic
- Stuff Size 7.7 liters (469.9ci)
- Total Weight 2 lbs 8 oz (1120g)
When space and weight are at a premium (think biking trips, kayak treks, and epic backpacking), you want a super packable, stuffable sleeping bag that'll fit into sterns, bike panniers, and bags. You need the lightweight, PFC-free, mummy-style NanoWave 25 Sleeping Bag to keep you comfortable around 25°F. Synthetic SpiraFil High Loft Insulation will keep you warm even when things get wet. The full-length zipper wraps around the footbox for easy ventilation. A snagless draft tube prevents air from sneaking in and fabric from catching.
- Spirafil High Loft Insulation for Maximum warmth and durability
- Lightweight, Highly Compressible Bag Ideal When Space and Weight are at Premium
- Full Length Locking YKK Two Way Zipper
- EN Tested
- Snagless Draft Tube
- "Feely" Draw Cords
- Blanket Construction
- Two Way Zipper Sliders
- Two Hang Loops
- Compression Stuff Sack
- Bag temperature: 25°F
- Weight: 2 lbs 8 oz (1120g)
- Pack volume: 7.7 liters (469.9ci)
- Lining: 50d 100% Polyester 1.3 oz/yd
- Max user Height: 6' 0"