With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs. The Minion DHF is available in trail, enduro, and downhill specs.
- Directional, ramped knob design - front or rear
- Designed for low rolling resistance and precise cornering
- Lightweight, single-ply casing
- Tubeless Ready (requires sealant)
- EXO Protection for cut-resistance and abrasion-resistance
- Intended conditions: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
- Size: 29x2.30"
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Foldable
- Weight (claimed): 29x2.30 - 925g
- Compound: Dual
- Max PSI: 29x2.30 - 60