Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Metal, Wood
- Dimensions 136 x 108 x 125 (186cm)
- Radius 22.9 (186cm)
- Rider Type Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Rocker/Camber/Rocker
The burliest skis out of K2 s new Mindbender collection, the 108ti delivers a powerful, smooth ride at the highest speeds, on the rowdiest terrain. Built for the aggressive skier who appreciates the dampness of a Titanal layup and the stability of a longer turn radius, the Mindbender 108Ti was built for rippers, by rippers. This K2 passion project has been thoroughly tested around the world for the past several seasons, delivering a new standard of big mountain confidence you can count on when things get steep and spicy.
- All-Terrain Rocker – Skis with All-Terrain rocker have a gradual rise to the tip for great versatility in all conditions, with a short, low rise in the tail for added control variable snow.
- Torsion Control Design – Designed to enhance stability and control in all snow types, Torsion Control Design combines a progressive torsional flex with a balanced and even longitudinal profile.
- Fir Core – Energetic, tough, dense wood that absorbs impact.
- Aspen Core – Lightweight and resilient, great all-around material.
- Ti Y-Beam – K2’s Ti Y-Beam delivers precision in the forebody of the ski, power under foot and stability in the tail, all while maintaining the maneuverability and drift control needed for freeride ripping. Precision cut Titanal in a ‘Y’ shape alters the torsional stiffness of the ski while maintaining a balanced, even flex pattern that delivers power in a controlled manner throughout the length of the ski.
- PowerWall – Power transfer is dramatically enhanced with the oversized ABS sidewalls that are laminated and pocketed within the wood core in the midbody of the ski. With the sidewall extending into the heart of the ski, the transmission of energy from skier to ski edge is direct and precise.