No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Occasionally a board comes along that will broaden your view of how and what to ride. The Jones Mind Expander Snowboard does just that, thanks to a unique surf inspired shape that blends the Hovercraft's agility and freeride prowess with the freestyle ability of the Mountain Twin thanks to the Spoon 3.0 tip and tail. Combined with a custom Christenson Surf Rocker and all new Bamboo Surf core, the Jones Mind Expander Snowboard fuses the arts of turn artistry, pow pillaging and freestyle trickery into one badass board. If you're all about riding creative lines in far flung places, expand your horizons with the Jones Mind Expander Snowboard.
- Christenson Surf Rocker Custom tip/tail rocker profile designed by surf shaper Chris Christenson. When you weight the tail of the board the nose ramps out of the snow for insane float on the deepest days.
- Flex:6 (1 = Soft, 10 = Stiff)
- Spoon 3.0 Freeride focused 3D-base contours featuring an even balance of spoon bevel in the nose and spoon bevel in the tail. Spoon bevel starts at the rocker point.
- Blunt Nose "How a board glides in powder, crust, corn or any snow more than an inch deep is dictated by it's front contact point and just past it. Next time you are in soft snow watch how much snow comes over the corner of the nose near the contact point. The billowing snow coming out from behind the tip means you are plowing through it which is obviously slowing you down. By adding a blunt nose you get the float benefits of a much longer nose without the 'snow plow' rounded tip and it's extra swing weight." - Jeremy Jones
- Progressive Sidecut At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the sidecut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.
- Bamboo Surf Core New triple density wood core has bamboo stringers positioned in the pocket of the sidecut for better edge response and turn power.
- Biax Fiberglass A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- Recycled ABS Sidewalls ABS plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. Jones improves the sustainability of their snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Sintered 9900 Base Sintered Ultra High Molecular Weight polyethylene with carbon additives.
- Flip Flop Base By flip flopping the base graphic colors, P-Tex waste is drastically reduced by increasing the material yield.
- Mellow Magne-Traction Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Magne-Traction improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board. "Magne-Traction is a critical feature for rockered boards. Rocker improves glide in mixed conditions, but the decreased edge contact makes it harder to really lock into your turns and hold a solid edge. Magne-Traction is crucial to offset the edge drift of rocker." - Jeremy Jones
- Oversized Recycled Edges All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Eco-Plastic Topsheet Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
- Wend Natural Wax Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.