No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Often referred to as the national dish of Mexico, Mole Poblano is loved around the world. Good-To-Go makes their sauce with traditional ingredients such as raw organic cacao powder, ancho chiles, cinnamon, coriander and cumin.
- Loaded with butternut squash, tomato and corn
- High protein, gluten-free quinoa and black beans
- Raw cacao is a high source of antioxidants, magnesium and iron
- 4-year shelf life
- Calories per Serving: 350
- Protein per Serving: 13 g
- Made in Maine, USA
- Handcrafted in small batches
Ingredients: Quinoa, Dried Black Beans, Winter Squash, Corn, Onion, Dried Butternut Squash, Dried Tomato Flakes, Poblano Pepper, Agave, Grapeseed Oil, Garlic, Cacao Powder, Sesame Seeds, Sea Salt, Cumin, Cinnamon, Ancho Chili Powder, Coriander, Fennel Seed, Dried Scallion, Dried Cilantro, Mexican Oregano.