ProTec Metatarsal Lift Pads Lrg
Regular price $ 13.00
- General Application: Reduces pain and discomfort to the metatarsal (forefoot) region.
- Medical Application: Alleviates conditions of Metatarsalgia, pain in the metatarsal region of the foot caused by conditions of "fallen metatarsal arch," "ball of foot" pain, Morton's Neuroma (irritated nerve endings), and bursitis.
- How It Works: The Metatarsal Lift provides a comfortable lift to the central (2nd, 3rd, and 4th) metatarsal heads. This will alleviate stress to the area and reduce strain to the metatarsal region.
- Design Theory: These compression pads are made from neoprene, felt, and Cool Max material. "Peel and stick" application allows you to find the correct location (as shown within packaging) on the insole of your shoe. They are designed to provide target relief for maximum effectiveness.
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
ONE / One Size / Article #100119633
- Product Reviews