Made of 100% recycled polyester double-sided shearling fleece, Retro Pile fabric provides easy-wearing warmth for any cool-weather venture, thanks to a soft, fuzzy exterior and a smooth, skin-friendly interior. The full-zip Retro Pile Jacket has a zip-through, stand-up collar for heat-trapping comfort and raglan sleeves that allow full mobility and compatibility with pack straps. Flat-seam construction throughout reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe. A zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered hand pockets provide secure storage for daily necessities and come equipped with webbing zipper pulls. Soft spandex trim finishes the cuffs and hem. And the Retro Pile Jacket is Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Hip length
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered left-chest pocket
- Two zippered front pockets with webbing zipper pulls
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe
- Weight: 680 g (24 oz)
- Body: 8.7-oz Polartec 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling.
- Pocket bags: 3.5-oz 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn