Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Core Carbon, Metal, Wood
- Dimensions 140 x 102 x 123mm (184cm)
- Radius 21.4m (184cm)
- Rider Type Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Rocker/Camber/Rocker
While everyone pretty much agrees the 96 mm M5 Mantra rips, many users felt "undergunned" on days with more than 8 to 10 inches of fresh. Enter the new Völkl Mantra 102 Skis. Many West Coasters will argue that they should have made this ski first, as the Titanal Frame construction more than makes up for the extra weight of the 102 mm waist, but we're stoked Völkl saw the demand - this is a ski anything, anytime, anywhere setup that simply shreds.
- Tip & Tail Rocker – Bends up only in the shovel and tail zones, with a camber shape in the middle.
- 3 Radius Sidecut – Three radii in one ski for maximum turning and speed versatility in all mountain skiing: long at the tip and tail and shorter underfoot.
- Multi Layer Woodcore – The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hard wood in the binding area and lighter wood surrounding it.
- Titanal Frame – Metal, yes, but less of it and only around the perimeter of the tip and tail, to retain the performance advantages of Titanal with less weight.
- Carbon.Tip – Tip material layup for high reliability/stability at the lightest possible weight.
- Full Sidewall – Full length sidewalls provide optimal power transmission for the length of the ski.
- P-Tex 2100 Base – A sintered high-density and high molecular polyethylene base with great gliding characteristics and high durability.