- UV Block the Burn protective fabric features:
- More body coverage for greater sun protection.
- Tighter knit fabric for higher level of protection from the sun's harmful rays.
- Improved fit so over-stretched product does not decrease the UPF rating.
- Contrast dual side stripes.
- Fabric: 80% Nylon/20% LYCRA XTRA LIFE fiber.
LYCRA XTRA LIFE fiber
Swimsuits have to contend with some pretty harsh stuff - chlorine, perspiration, greasy oils found in sunblock, and stretching from constant use. Designed with those challenges in mind, LYCRA XTRA LIFE fiber resists deterioration and maintains its shape 5-10 times longer than spandex. That's why it's the new standard in swimwear fabric.
UV BLOCK THE BURN
PROTECTION FROM UV RAYS
Give yourself the right tools for UV protection. Prolonged exposure to UV rays (ultraviolet radiation) in sunlight can lead to serious skin damage. Ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) is a measure of the UV protection provided by a fabric. UV Block the Burn fabric features an excellent UPF rating of 50+, so you can enjoy your time in the sun.
A LEADER IN SUN PROTECTION SINCE 1928
We take sun protection seriously. Since 1928, Speedo has been a leader in understanding how to protect the body against harmful rays. UV Block the Burn garments are made from tightly woven fabric and high-grade materials that have been tested to meet 50+ UPF protection. Be sure to supplement Speedo products with high protection sunscreen, we want you swimming for a long time.
- More Body Coverage: Many garments featuring UV Block the Burn offer more coverage for greater sun protection.
- Tighter Knit Fabric: UV Block the Burn features a tight weave of fabric for a higher level of protection.
- Improved Fit: Speedo UV Block the Burn garments offer a correct fit for improved sun protection.
Order online by 3pm PST and pick-up today at available stores!