Swimsuits have to contend with some pretty harsh stuff - chlorine, perspiration, greasy oils found in sunblock, and stretching from constant use. Designed with those challenges in mind, LYCRA XTRA LIFE fiber resists deterioration and maintains its shape 5-10 times longer than spandex. That's why it's the new standard in swimwear fabric. UV Block the Burn fabric features an excellent UPF rating of 50+, so you can enjoy your time in the sun.
- UV Block the Burn protective fabric features:
- More body coverage for greater sun protection.
- Tighter knit fabric for higher level of protection from the sun's harmful rays.
- Improved fit so over-stretched product does not decrease the UPF rating.
- Contrast dual side stripes.
- Fabric: 80% Nylon/20% LYCRA XTRA LIFE fiber.
- More Body Coverage: Many garments featuring UV Block the Burn offer more coverage for greater sun protection.
- Tighter Knit Fabric: UV Block the Burn features a tight weave of fabric for a higher level of protection.
- Improved Fit: Speedo UV Block the Burn garments offer a correct fit for improved sun protection.