Dalbello Sports Lupo AX 120
- Flex 120
- Instep Medium
- Last 100 mm
- Sole Type GripWalk co-polymer sole
The Lupo AX 120 has a new 100mm last that makes the legendary fit and performance of the Krypton's Cabrio design available to more skiers by offering a wider last. This crossover Freeride/Touring boot can be used equally well inside the resort or out. Tech inserts and a removable external tongue help you go up, and the legendary freeride performance of the cabrio design allows you to rip it up for the way down. Unlike overlap boots adapted for touring, where the lower shell is modified (weakened) to allow the boot to go into walk mode, with Dalbello's cabrio design the lower shell has the same design in both touring and non touring applications. The new IF AIR liner is thermo-formable for an optional instant break-in after just a few minutes of heating by the shop.
- GripWalk Sole contains a new co-polymer sole with rocker profile. The convex shape and ribbed tread of the rubber add a lot of walking comfort and provide a much better grip.
- Quick Removable tongue
- Forward and backward lean for the boots while walking
- High leverage cuff assembly with hinge points mounted approximately 10 cm lower than standard construction boot designs.
- All Lupo models may be used with ISO 9523 Alpine Touring Norm bindings due to their tech inserts.
- Weight: 1625 g (Hike mode), 1780 g (Downhill)
- Construction: Cabrio
- Strap: Power strap 40 mm
- Flex: 120
- Last: 100 mm
- Material: IRFRAN / POLYAMIDE COMPOSITE CARBON
- Liner: Lupo Air Liner
- Buckle: FP-100 Light
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Sky Blue/Black / 25.5 / Article #100194137004
- Product Reviews