Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
- Ideal Load Range 5-25 lbs
- Pack Weight 1.852 lbs Size M
- Volume 45 L Size M
The Osprey Levity 45 is the most comfortable and ventilated pack ever made for the lightest loads imaginable. It's perfect for streamlined weekends or committing thruhikes.In fact it's probably not the right pack for you. It's for people who pack lighter, go further, and think smarter. This pack isn't on Instagram, because phones are too heavy, and views look better in your mind anyway. But if you are one of those maniacal gram-counters, and you're tired of carrying a bag of suck, look no further.
- Dimensions Size M: 26.77H X 15.75W X 11.81D in
- Main Fabric: 30D Cordura Silnylon Ripstop
- Accent Fabric: NanoFly 210D Nylon X 200D UHMWPE
- Bottom Fabric: NanoFly 210D Nylon X 200D UHMWPE
- SUPERULTRALIGHT, SUPER COMFORTABLE: Gone are the days where carrying the lightest loads conceivable meant enduring the worst experience imaginable. The Levity/Lumina carry the right loads for the job with comfort never dreamt of until now
- RELIABLY DURABLE: By integrating complimentary high-performing fabrics we ensure this series’ scant weight is matched with incredible durability for adventures that last weeks, months or more.
- OVERNIGHTS AND THRU HIKES: Superultralight isn’t only for thruhikes, and everyone from driven youthful athletes to reminiscing boomers will appreciate what carrying less can do for their experience, no matter the duration.
- A YARN TO TELL: NanoFly fabric integrates ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) ripstop and Cordura Nylon, creating an incredibly light fabric with remarkable abrasion resistance.
- Fixed top lid with zippered pocket for organizing smaller items
- Bellowed front fabric pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Dual access fabric side pockets for water bottles or smaller items with removable InsideOut compression cord
- Internal main compartment compression strap
- Top lid cord loop attachment points for external gear attachment
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle