- Flex Medium
- Lacing Boa
It’s hard to top the combination of sophistication and toughness exuded by a good pair of cowboy boots, but you’d be a fool to try and snowboard in them. Enter the Lasso. The MichelinSummit Sole grips the snow and ice much better than a manly 2-inch Cuban heel. You can’t just yank these boots on by the pullstraps, but the Tongue Tied BOA Closure System may be the next best thing as its tongue integrated BOA connects to a side-mounted reel to close the tongue and securely hold your heel. A BOA Coiler Lacing system retracts excess coil for fast, secure shell lacing. Intuition Support Foam Liner Technology with Black Gold Liner Mesh provides a performance fit thanks to a heat-moldable, high-density foam and will keep you warm even after a full day on the mountain. The Lasso is a stiffer flexing boot designed for a rider looking for a responsive, comfortable ride with a hassle-free lacing system.
- External J Bars: Superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- 3d Formed Dual Density Eva Foam: A soft EVA for comfort and a harder second density for extra foot support where you need it.
- Intuition Support Foam Liner: Enhanced high-density foam offers supportive performance with maintained comfort.
- Flex Rating – 6 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- In2grated Construction: the liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit," leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- 1:1 Lasting ensures a seamless liner to shell integration for all whole and half sizes
- Black Last – Performance designed men's tailored fit
- Internal J Bars create superior ankle and heel hold with added support
- External J Bars provide additional ankle and heel hold
- 3D Formed Tongue
- Articulated Cuff
- Center Tongue Liner
- Intuition Support Liner – enhanced high-density heat-moldable foam offers supportive performance with maintained comfort
- Black Gold Liner Mesh – bamboo charcoal infused material naturally mitigates odors and moisture
- Lock Down Turbo Liner Lacing is a secure, no slack lace mechanism to lock your laces in place
- Heat Reflective Foil redirects heat from underneath the foot to help keep in the toasty warmth while charging up last chair
- Boa Coiler System with TongueTied – A reel-activated speed lace system for quick and easy uniform closure
- The Closer Lace Guide is centered over the forefoot to drive lace power down low to even the lace tension throughout the entire boot.
- 3D Formed Dual Density EVA – a soft EVA for comfort and a harder second density for extra foot support where you need it
- Michelin Summit – features light-weight, mesh backed WIC and OC rubber compounds
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Black / 7 / Article #100191709001
- Product Reviews