Head Kore 93
- Core Wood core / Koroyd Carbon
- Dimensions 133/93/115 (180cm)
- Radius 15.4m (171cm)
- Rider Type Advanced-Expert skier wanting a strong, powerful allmountain performer
- Rocker Tip and Tail Rocker
The narrowest, most groomer-friendly offering in the KORE series, theHeadKore 93 Skis do it all and still are capable of crushing those overnight-refresh conditions. Super versatile and better at moderate speeds than the wider KORE models, the KORE 93 displays snappy performance in everything from perfect corduroy to bumps, with excellent, but not "hooky", edgehold. Sure, there are deep days but realistically most days are not. Be prepared to capitalize on the prevailing conditions with theHeadKORE 93 Skis.
- TNT RockerTip (30%) and Tail (20%) rise with 50% camber underfoot delivers the ultimate in versatility for freeriding.
- Ultra Lightweight Karuba Wood Core
- GrapheneThe strongest, lightest material known to man is fused into the tips and tails of the KORE series to provide instantaneous response and a thinner, lighter profile.
- KoroydThermally-welded Aramid honeycomb is light, strong and absorbs vibration well.
- Topless Tech ConstructionThe traditional plastic topsheet is forsaken in favor of a polyester fleece top layer, dramatically reducing the ski's weight.
- Split Sidewall
- Structured Die-Cut UHM C Base
- Product Reviews