- Fit Range S: 5-8, M: 8-11, L: 11-14
- Flex Medium
- Hole Pattern 2x4, 4x4, Channel
Create a fluid Joint between you, your board, and the mountain with the BMBW Joint. The Joint brings BMBW’s standard of high performance components and a Mervin Made Flex Control Drive Plate together for less money and more all mountain action. The boron fiber Drive Plate pairs with a nylon high back and heel cup along with the all new Power Flex ankle strap to create a responsive yet forgiving all mountain performance.
- Black: Movie poster inspired
- White - Art by Tim Zimmerman
- Flex Rating – 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Baseplate: Boron Fiber Drive Plate – Boron fiber, poly core, and eco-sublimated top sheet material create a medium flex pattern for a broad range of conditions.
- Uni-Body Chassis – Uni-body polymer design helps absorb vibration for a damp, smooth ride. Adjustable toe ramp.
- Large Axis Disc – Included pivot disk is 2x4, 4x4, and Channel mounting pattern compatible.
- Highback: Performance Polymer Nylon Highback – Engineered nylon polymer has a medium flex, well suited for all-around riding conditions.
- The Cube Forward Lean Adjustment – This revolutionary dual durometer urethane dampening forward lean adjuster is fast and easy. Choose from 10 degrees, 14 degrees, 18 degrees, or 22 degrees of lean.
- Straps: Power Ankle Strap – Featherlight padding combines with a lightweight structural core for a supremely cushioned ride.
- Light Form Toe Strap – Molded grip secures the strap in place for a dynamic and maximum performance fit.
- Buckles: Forged Aluminum Buckles – Reliable forged aluminum buckles are lightweight and hardened for ultimate strength and smooth entry.
- Binding Mount Pattern: 2x4, 4x4, Channel