FINIS ISO Paddle - Small
The FINIS Iso Paddles Strapless Isolation Paddles are designed to isolate specific muscle groups, develop proper hand position and heighten stroke awareness. These paddles are designed to create an imbalance in the catch phase of a stroke, which forces swimmers to apply more pressure on either side of the paddle in order to maintain a proper stroke. The variance encourages swimmers to pay increased attention to hand position in the water, keeping it level and consistent throughout the catch and pull of each stroke.
- Versatile tool for all four swim strokes.
- Outside Isolation: backstroke & freestyle.
- Inside Isolation: breaststroke & butterfly.
- Paddles will remain in place with proper stroke technique.
- Intended for use on drills and stroke-specific training.
- Increases the 'feel for the water' and allows swimmers to make adjustments to improve stroke technique.
- Ergonomic shape designed to fit the natural contour of the hand.
- Convex design brings awareness to sweep tendencies prior to catch.
- Using the edge on the outside (grey on left, yellow on right) allows swimmers to isolate and engage the triceps and trapezius muscles.
- Using the edge on the inside (yellow on left, grey on right) allows swimmers to isolate and engage the pectoral, bicep, and deltoid muscles.
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Brown/Yellow / Small / Article #100170065