Korma is a mild spiced, creamy curry typically made with yogurt and tomatoes thickened with nuts or seeds. Good To-Go has made a traditional Indian Korma with whole toasted and ground spices, walnuts and coconut.
- Loaded with carrots, parsnips, green beans and sweet peas
- Protein and fiber-packed chick peas
- Ginger and turmeric naturally provide immune system benefits
- 4-year shelf life
- Calories per Serving: 390
- Protein per Serving: 15 g
- Handcrafted in small batches
- Made in Maine, USA
Ingredients: Carrot, Parsnip, Green Bean, Dehydrated Chick Peas (Chick Pea), Onion, Sweet Peas, Canned Tomato Paste (Vine Ripened Tomatoes), Unsulfured & Unsweetened Shredded Coconut, Yogurt Powder Blend (Cultured Whey, Nonfat Milk Solids & Yogurt Cultures), Grapeseed Oil, Tomato Flakes (Tomato), Ginger, Walnuts, Garlic, Kosher Salt, Poppy Seed, Coriander, Fennel, Cumin, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Turmeric, Clove, Dried Chiles. Allergen Statement: Contains Milk, Walnuts, Coconut.