No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
A six pack of their Black Diamond 12cm HotForge Quickdraws. Featuring two new HotForge carabiners—one straight gate on the top and a colored bent gate on the bottom for an added visual target—as well as a durable Polyester Dogbone, the HotForge Quickdraw is their top value in full keylock functionality. The light, smooth-clipping design of the HotForge carabiners, combined with a hot-forged, lighter-weight construction, eliminates snags whether you're cranking on sport routes or extending gear placements. The integrated Straitjacket insert keeps the bottom biner in the optimal clipping position.
- Straight gate HotForge on top and bent gate HotForge on the bottom
- Colored bottom HotWire carabiner for visual target while climbing
- Dual keylocks ease clipping and cleaning
- Equipped with an 18 mm Polyester Dogbone with Straitjacket
- Weight : [12 cm] 618 g (21.6 oz)
- Closed Gate Strength : 24 kN (5,395 lbf)
- Open Gate Strength : 8 kN (1,798 lbf)
- Minor Axis Strength : 8 kN (1,798 lbf)
- Gate Opening : [Top] 22 mm (0.86 in)
- [Bottom] 24 mm (0.95 in)