No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
With a new snag-free HotForge keylock carabiner on top and a redesigned lightweight, easy-clipping classic HotWire carabiner on bottom that’s colored for a visual climbing target, the Black Diamond HotForge Hybrid Draw combines smooth clippability with wiregate functionality. The 18 mm Polyester Dogbone is not only durable and easy to grab, but it features a Straitjacket insert to keep the bottom biner in the optimal clipping position.
- New HotForge on top and redesigned HotWire wiregate on the bottom
- Colored bottom HotWire carabiner for visual target while climbing
- Snag-free keylock top biner for easy bolt clipping
- Equipped with an 18 mm Polyester Dogbone with Straitjacket
- Available in 12 or 16 cm lengths
- Weight : [16 cm] 104 g (3.67 oz)
- Closed Gate Strength : [HotForge] 24 kN (5,395 lbf)
- Open Gate Strength : [HotForge] 8 kN (1,798 lbf)
- Minor Axis Strength : [HotForge] 8 kN (1,798 lbf)
- Gate Opening : [HotForge] 22 mm (0.87 in)