No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
High Sierra Climbing Second Edition includes 40 of the best High Sierra alpine climbs ranging in difficulty from 3rd class to 5.11c. Most of these climbs are well-protected, 10-15 pitches long, and ascend some of the best alpine granite anywhere. Whether you plan to scramble up the 3rd class East Ridge of Mt. Russell, climb the 5.7 East Face of Mt. Whitney, or ascend the epic 18-pitch Sun Ribbon Arête, our guidebook will ensure you spend minimum time getting off-route and maximum time enjoying the climb.
- Full color
- 60+ color action photos and route photos
- Now including snow routes
- New classic moderates fun for all skill levels
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- Author: Chris McNamara and McKenzie Long
- Number of Pages: 232
- Format: Paperback
- ISBN-13: 9780983322535
14 New routes in the 2nd Edition:
- North Ridge of Lone Pine Peak
- Mithral Dihedral on Mount Russell
- Swiss Arete on Mt. Sill
- U Notch on North Palisade
- West Face of Cardinal Pinnacle
- Southeast Face of Mt. Emerson
- East Arete of Mount Humphreys
- North Buttress of Merriam Peak
- Southeast Face of Petite Griffon
- North Arete of Crystal Crag
- Southeast Face of Clyde Minaret
- Southeast Glacier Route on Mt. Ritter
- Extended Traverse on Matthes Crest
- Northeast Couloir on North Peak