Marker Griffon 13 ID
- DIN 4 - 13
- Sole Compatibility Alpine and Alpine Touring
The Marker Griffon 13 ID features SOLE.ID technology that allows both Alpine and Alpine Touring boot compatibility, creating the most versatile freeride binding on the market today for advanced to expert skiers. Along with the Griffon, all of Marker's Royal Family bindings feature Power Width Design, with Marker's signature toe and heel designs engineered to make today's wider skis perform at their very best.
- Weight w. brake: 1018 g
- Din/ISO Range: 4.0 - 13.0
- Recom. Skier's Weight: < 120 kg
- Stand height w/o ski: 22 mm
- Toe System: Triple Pivot Elite 2
- AFD Gliding Plate: Stainless steel, height adjustable
- Step-in Heel: Inter-Pivot 2
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Black / 100 MM / Article #100166845010
- Product Reviews