- Core Wood
- Dimensions 298 x 254 x 298mm (159cm)
- Radius 7.5m (159cm)
- Rider Type Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Rocker/Camber/Rocker
The Jones Frontier Snowboard is here to help you capture that feeling and have fun in all sorts of terrain on a capable all-mountain and freeride deck with a freestyle soul. Float through the soft stuff, rip your way down the groomers, and create happy memories through the park on the fast and capable Jones Frontier Snowboard.
- Directional Rocker – A hybrid rocker/camber flex pattern defined by more tip rocker then tail rocker and camber between the bindings. The rockered tip floats the board’s nose and improves maneuverability while the camber underfoot provides edge hold and response.
- Directional Flex Pattern
- 6 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- 3D Base Contour 1.0 – Subtle yet effective 3D-base contours featuring an even balance of 2mm spoon bevel in the nose and 2mm spoon bevel in the tail. Spoon bevel starts just after the rocker point.
- Progressive Sidecut – At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point.
- Blunt Nose
- FSC Classic Core – Full wood premium poplar core that offers fun pop, even flex and solid durability.
- Biax Fiberglass – A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- Recycled ABS Sidewalls – ABS plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. Jones improves the sustainability of their snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Sintered 7000 Base – Durable natural base material with added carbon for speed and good wax absorbency.
- Flip Flop Base
- Oversized Recycled Edges – All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Traction Tech 2.0 – Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Traction Tech improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board.
- Eco-Plastic Topsheet – Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
- Art by RP Roberts
- Factory Tuned – All Jones snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Wend Natural Wax – Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Super Sap Bio Resin – All Jones boards are now built with bio-based, renewable epoxy instead of petroleum based epoxy.
- Binding Compatibility
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
- Terrain: All-Mountain, Freeride
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Shape: Directional Twin
- Flex Rating: Stiff
- Binding Mount Pattern: 2x4
- Core/Laminates: Wood
- Snowboard Awards: Transworld Snowboarding Good Wood
- Warranty: 3 Years
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Blue Mountains / 156 CM / Article #100194435002
- Product Reviews