No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Outsole Surface Control rubber
- Weight 10.05 oz / 285 g
- Widths Regular
The Flight VECTIV™ is a light, fast and responsive trail shoe made for high performance over long distances. Designed with input from official North Face Team Athletes, it optimizes energy return and reduces impact by 10% to propel you toward your running goals.
- 3D-molded heel counter for a precise fit
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Dual-density midsole with ultra-lightweight and high-rebound foams
- Upper: Abrasion-resistant and super-durable Matryx® panel—made with Kevlar® and polyamide—in the midfoot for stability
- Reflectivity details for enhanced visibility
- Reinforced toe cap provides additional durability
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimized for trail running
- 3D carbon-fiber plate underfoot for multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- 6 mm toe-to-heel offset
- Reinforced, breathable-knit upper
- 3.5 mm lugs for a rugged grip across all types of terrain
- Durable and responsive TPE footbed
- Sole Unit: VECTIV technology designed to maximize energy on the trail
- Offset: 6 mm
- Approx Weight (½ Pair): 10.05 oz / 285 g
- Stack Height: 25 mm / 19 mm
- Last: TNF-R6-10