No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Behind every pair of these pants are 61 pairs of hands that cut, sew, hem, and triple-stitch the 28 pieces that form the classic B01. So before they even show up on the jobsite, they've already lived through several shifts of hard work. These men's dungarees have changed very little since they were introduced in 1939. They are still proudly made in the USA, with a rugged design featuring heavy-hauling back pockets and a double layer at the knees. Heavyweight firm-hand duck is the most durable canvas out there. Like any classic, it only gets better with time.
- 12-ounce, firm-hand, 100% cotton ringspun duck canvas
- Roomiest cut with a generous fit through the seat and thigh and a straight leg opening
- Double-layer knees with openings for adding knee pads and cleaning out debris
- Heavy-hauling reinforced back pockets for hand tools and more
- Multiple tool and utility pockets with left-leg hammer loop
- Made in the USA of imported parts