No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
- Fit Range M: 5.5 - 8.0, L: 8.5 - 10.5, XL: 11 - 14
- Flex Medium
- Hole Pattern 2x4, 4x4, Burton 3D, Channel
The Fenix features an asymmetrical baseplate with PowerBeams and comfy 2.5º canted EVA-footbeds. New this season is the light-weight ExoFrame Fusion PowerStrap for even better fit and power transfer. The 1-piece UniBack offers perfect anatomical support for your boots, and automatically triggers the Active Strap Technology. So, getting in and out of these slightly-wider bindings is absolutely effortless.
- Baseplate: AXIS-Series – The AXIS-Series is a rockered glass-filled Nylon baseplate with an asymmetrical design for optimal energy transfer. Wider than the NX2 and the FUSE for greater stability and easier access with off-axis PowerBeams and offset cable attachments for direct and balanced power transfer.
- Highback: Reclining Highback – The fully reclining highback is a pivotal part of Flow's fast easy-in easy-out binding system. When open the reclining highback, a simple system actively lifts up the strap, and then tightens automatically when you close the highback.
- Powerstrap: Fusion one-piece PowerStraps are 3D shaped for a great fit, and cover a larger area of your foot for more comfort and control. Offers the best easy-entry, set and forget performance.
- Buckles: These innovative LSR buckles give you the option to easily get in and out of your bindings any which way you like. Whether SpeedEntry or side entry like a dual strap, they lock down to secure your preferred footstrap tightness