No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Made from a sturdy 70D Nylon waterproof fabric in the body and lid, with an eVent waterproof but air-permeable base that allows air to be pushed out of the sack. No need for a purge valve, making these lighter and simpler. The four compression straps, use hypalon roll-top non-wicking closure. These dry sacks are the epitome of durability, versatility, and compression.
- Durability: Ideal for backpacking and sea kayaking, but avoid pointed gravel / other sharp objects
- Waterproofness: 10,000mm hydrostatic head – more than sufficient water protection for paddle use (avoid full submersion)
- Best Use: Backpacking, Bike Packing, Camping & Water Sports
- Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure with lid and 4 straps for compression
- Air permeable eVent fabric base allows air to be pushed out but water can't get in
- Rugged 70D Nylon body
- Waterproof seams - double stitched and tape sealed
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Pull handle on the bottom
- As of 2018: Features the patent-pending 5/8in | 15mm Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins
- Compressed Volume: 6L to 2L
- Dimensions: 6 x 14 in / 15 x 35 cm
- Capacity: 6L
- Weight: 3.7 oz / 107g