No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
The Djinn is specially designed for climbers looking for a more durable carabiner. It has a wide rope contact zone to limit rope drag and provide greater durability for both carabiner and rope. The design of the bent gate allows the rope to be clipped efficiently. The Keylock system prevents the carabiner from snagging when clipping and unclipping.
- very reliable gate mechanism
- wider rope and anchor contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner
- H-shaped cross-section offers an optimized strength/weight ratio
- large gate opening makes the carabiner easy to use
- Keylock system designed to reduce the chance of snagging when clipping and unclipping
- larger frame size is easier to grab
- Material: aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA