Built exclusively for off-road use, our high-performing liner shorts feature a 3D-engineered, 3-layer, MTB-specific chamois; wide-open power-mesh panels for maximum breathability; and soft yet secure leg grips for long hours of pedaling bliss. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Supportive, Highly Breathable Recycled Fabric: Comfortable, supportive liner shorts made from a recycled nylon/spandex blend with breathable panels of recycled nylon/spandex power mesh
- Premium Low-Bulk Chamois: Low-bulk, 3D, 3-layer premium Italian chamois pad designed for protection, breathability, comfort and durability on long rides
- Across-The-Line Integration: Designed alongside and intended to pair with our Dirt Roamer Bike Shorts, but compatible with all Patagonia MTB overshorts
- Slip-Free Silicone Leg Grips: Soft, subtle silicone leg gripper is injected into fabric, eliminating slippage and chafing while securing chamois in place
- Integrated On-Body Storage: Two drop-in thigh pockets securely hold a multi-tool, a key or other small valuables, and are designed to pair with the pass-through pockets on our Dirt Roamer Bike Shorts
- Unrestrictive Inseam: 8¾" inseam
- Supporting The People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 145 g (5.1 oz)
- Materials: Body: 5.2-oz 79% recycled nylon/21% spandex stretch interlock knit, Panels: 5-oz 77% recycled nylon/23% spandex mesh