Patagonia's premium, lightweight yet durable, contoured-fit mountain-bike shorts are made with highly breathable, stretchy fabric for hammer rides, hot days and backcountry missions. Designed along with, but sold separately from, the Dirt Roamer Liner Shorts. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy, Airy Ultralight Fabric: Lightweight four-way stretch fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- No-Stitch Welded Seams: Low-bulk, no-stitch welded seams reduce weight and allow shorts to stretch as one garment while eliminating chafing during prolonged saddle time
- Contoured Silhouette: Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips, and a highly articulated slimmer fit helps keep shorts in place on long rides
- Adjustable, Stay-Put Waistband: Updated two-sided, low-profile adjustable OppoSet® waistband allows for a fine-tuned fit that holds strong throughout the ride
- Secure Pass-Through Pockets: Two secure, zippered envelope-style pockets on outer thighs keep valuables close at hand, with new pass-through access that pairs with thigh pockets on the Dirt Roamer Liner Shorts
- Across-The-Line Integration: Pairs with Patagonia's Dirt Roamer Liner Bibs, Dirt Roamer Liner Shorts, Dirt Craft Liner Shorts and Nether Bike Liner Shorts
- Longer, MTB-Specific Inseam: 12¼" inseam covers tops of knees and low-profile kneepads
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 159 g (5.6 oz)
- Materials: 4-oz 90-denier 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish