Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL 2
These full-featured, ultralight backpacking shelters are truly easy to pack, setup, and inhabit. Dual doors and steep, vertical walls make long trips with a smelly partner - or three - bearable, and theres enough internal space to ensure that windy, rainy afternoons spent playing dominoes will be comfortable. Media pockets located above the sleeping area enable clean earbud cord routing from phones or other devices.
- Floor Area 29sq ft
- Vestibule Area 9 / 9sq ft
- Head Height 40"
- Foot Height 15"
- Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent
- Drawing inspiration from our best-selling Fly Creek HV tents, the Copper Spur HV design allows for high volume pole architecture resulting in steeper walls
- 4-way high volume hub design increases stability and strength while creating optimal livable space where you need it most
- Two doors and two vestibules with storm flaps on the vestibule zippers
- Large dual zipper door with discrete seams allows for easy entry and smooth closure while creating a clean, modern design
- Quick stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- Proprietary double rip-stop pattern nylon is 20% stronger providing maximum durability
- Two-tone mesh provides privacy while allowing for star-gazing transparency
- Massive ceiling pocket provides great storage space
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clear earbud cord routing from phones or other devices
- One fly vent
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch; with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guy lines and webbing on tent corners
- Easy grip zipper pulls
- Fly and floor feature a unique proprietary random rip-stop pattern nylon which increases fabric tear strength by 25%
- Tent body is proprietary patterned double rip-stop nylon breathable and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (no PVC or VOC's)
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system (Green Anodizing Process)
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame for a quick and intuitive set up
- 4-way high volume hub pole design increases strength by 25% and usable interior volume by 20% compared to previous versions of Copper Spur
- UL2: 2 interior mesh pockets, 1 oversized mesh pocket with two cord routing portals & 8 super-light J stakes
- Gear loft loops included
- Footprint sold separately
- Fast Fly setup available
- Can fit the triangle gear loft - sold separately
Big Agnes is a small company with the mountains just minutes from their door step. Being so close to the outdoors makes them appreciate their environment and the need to protect it every time they run, ski, climb, ride or hike. Find out how Big Agnes is committed to sustainability here.
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
N/A / 0 / Article #100151548