Men's Classic Synchilla Vest
Lightweight and stuffable, Patagonia's Classic Synchilla Vest is made with an ultra-plush 100% recycled double-sided fleece (with an anti-pilling finish) that insulates without overheating. Its full-front zip extends into a stand-up collar that protects your neck from the wind. Zippered handwarmer pockets and a zippered left-chest pocket carry the fundamentals. Offset shoulder seams won’t chafe under pack straps. Hip length. It’s also Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester double-sided fleece with an anti-pilling finish
- Full-zip vest with zip-through stand-up collar
- Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability
- Zippered left-chest pocket; kangaroo-style handwarmer pockets
- Hip length
- 315 g (11.1 oz)
- Body: 8-oz 100% recycled polyester double-sided fleece with an anti-pilling finish.
- Pocket bags: 3-oz 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- In-store Pickup more info
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
NKL-Nickel / S / Article #100190605008
- Product Reviews