Wilson Clash 100
The manifestation of Wilson's racket revolution, the Clash 100 features a pair of technologies that work together to create ultimate control. FreeFlex uses proprietary carbon mapping to generate new dimensions of frame bending, giving players free-swinging accuracy with every stroke. To accommodate such a flexible frame construction, StableSmart features a unique frame geometry that maintains excellent stability and power. A highly playable performance racket that maximizes flexibility without sacrificing stability, Clash exudes absolute confidence for players of all ages and styles.
- 100 sq in headsize and weight offer ideal balance of power and control
- Powered by proprietary carbon mapping, FreeFlex allows the frame to bend in all-new dimensions for maximum ball pocketing and ultimate control
- StableSmart creates a unique frame geometry for the most flexible frame in tennis, delivering best-in-class stability and power
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Uncontaminated design features clean lines, bold color accents and elastic finish of current Wilson performance racket design DNA
- Cross Section: 24.5 FB
- Head Size: 100 sq in - 645.2 sq cm
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Unstrung Balance: 31CM/10 Pts HL
- Series: Clash
- Unstrung Weight: 295 g
- Length: 27 in - 68 cm
Order online by 3pm PT and pick-up today at available stores!
Black/Grey/Red / 2 / Article #100192995002