Free Shipping & Returns!
No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
Simply choose curbside pickup for your store under shipping options at checkout.
The manifestation of Wilson's racket revolution, the Clash 100 features a pair of technologies that work together to create ultimate control. FreeFlex uses proprietary carbon mapping to generate new dimensions of frame bending, giving players free-swinging accuracy with every stroke. To accommodate such a flexible frame construction, StableSmart features a unique frame geometry that maintains excellent stability and power. This racket does not come pre-strung.
- Sizing: 4 1/8" (1); 4 1/4" (2): 4 3/8" (3); 4 1/2" (4)
- 100 sq in headsize and weight offer ideal balance of power and control
- Powered by proprietary carbon mapping, FreeFlex allows the frame to bend in all-new dimensions for maximum ball pocketing and ultimate control
- StableSmart creates a unique frame geometry for the most flexible frame in tennis, delivering best-in-class stability and power
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Uncontaminated design features clean lines, bold color accents and elastic finish of current Wilson performance racket design DNA
- Cross Section: 24.5 FB
- Head Size: 100 sq in - 645.2 sq cm
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Unstrung Balance: 31CM/10 Pts HL
- Series: Clash
- Unstrung Weight: 295 g
- Length: 27 in - 68 cm