3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Important WARNING for California residents : Learn More.
Make the Circuit Crush Crash Pad part of your climbing safety routine. Engineered as a daily workhorse for the cost-conscious boulderer, the Circuit Crush has closed-cell PE foam layup with EVA bonded together, making it lightweight but solid for impact protection. The suspension system is comfortable, with shoulder straps, a waistbelt and two side handles, and the hinge-style fold makes the Circuit easy to transport. The Circuit’s square corners make for better coverage when paired with other pads, while easy-hook metal buckles with a three-strap closure system close it all up in a compact package.
- Closed-cell PE foam layup bonded to high compression PU foam
- Easy hook metal buckles with 3 strap closure system
- PU coated 900D Nylon
- Hinge style fold for easy transport – making this a compact pad
- Square corners for better coverage when paired with other pads
- Folded (H x W x L): 35 x 7.8 x 23.6 in / 89 x 20 x 60 cm
- Open (H x W x L): 35 x 3.9 x 47 in / 89 x 10 x 120 cm
- Display Weight: 8 lbs 5 oz / 3.775 kg