No minimums, no special codes, just free shipping all the time. Only within the continental US. Still got questions? Check out the Shipping FAQs.
3-Hour Curbside & In-store Pickup
Simply choose pickup at your store under shipping options at checkout.
Never one to miss out on a party, the favorite Chester has been dressed up with some new traction treads on its slim, and lightweight, concave platform to give additional grip to the 8 replaceable hex traction pins per side. The tough nylon composite pedal body turns on a fully sealed cro-mo axle with a 100% serviceable bearing and bushing system. The Chester pedal delivers great performance for a wide range of riders at an amazing price.
- Tough nylon composite pedal body with added traction treads.
- Slim, lightweight platform with a concave shape.
- Replaceable threaded steel traction pins (8 per side).
- Durable sealed Cro-Mo steel axle.
- Standard 9/16” pedal thread.
- Serviceable internals (spare parts available).
- 2-year warranty.
- Built For: Trail/DH/FR/DJ
- Bearings: Cartridge bearings and DU bushings
- Platform Size: 110mm x 101mm
- Axle Material: Chromoly steel
- Body Material: Nylon composite body
- Weight: 360g
- Height: 15mm - 18.4mm
- # of Pins: 16 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (8 per side)